Pale Blue Moon: Global Warming?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Global Warming?

Okay this has been a really dry winter here...no snow, well unless you count the two dandruff like dustings of powder that surrounded the bottoms of trees. Okay so I need someone or something to blame so I guess I'll blame global warming (I was going to blame presidents Bush but I blamed him for the algebra test I failed...) Anyway so yeah global warming has struck New Mexico...along with the flu...everyone around me has been sneezing and coughing till there brains seep slowly out of their nasal passages...or not...but they have been coughing alot and sneezing....and well other things with their bodies I don't want to explain... I haven't got sick yet! Thank somebody I don't care who. I mean my nose has been running but nothing drastic. I just hope I don't get sick...

Cody

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

Stay healthy, Cody. Watching the melting of icebergs is best done in a healthy state.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home