Pale Blue Moon: Chicken sKratch

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Chicken sKratch

Today I had to clean the chicken house... Okay so most people think that chickens sit in their little nests and lay eggs day in and day out...wrong. Chickens are some of the most disgusting birds on the planet. I found out after inhaling five tedius moments of chicken poop dust that it can't be good for the lungs and eventually realized that my dream of someday making a "chicken coop'' incense was anything but worthy. Contintually I shoveled poop into a wheel barrel and pondered upon how chickens, who eat grain grass, digested grass, etc. can produce so much waste... I mean litteraly chicken house cleaning should be an olymic sport... Oh well I got a break tommorrow I'm going skiing with some friends at Sipapu...Thankfully the closest I'll be to a chicken there is in a salad. I can't wait to ski...I haven't been skiing all year because well there wasn't any snow... still no snow here though... Hope all is well with everyone and may the force be with you...PS (honestly I don't know why I wrote that)
Cody

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

Cody - Hope you had a good time skiing. I miss the skiing at Sipapu. I definitely don't miss cleaning out chicken coops. It's incredible how much filth such small birds can produce.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home