Pale Blue Moon: Finally I wrote in my blog again!!!!!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Finally I wrote in my blog again!!!!!

Well I finally decided that I thought it was time that I used my blog...(you cant' leave a good one to collect dust)... so well alot has happened scince the last time that I wrote. I went to district band on barritone, I've done the people's faire and sold alot of my bead work and three of five paintings, I've talked to all of my family on the phone... all of their birthdays have pretty much passed. Well life has been good. Auntie julie came down, uncle rudy let me use a new barritone, my friends and I made awesome costumes, the phantom of the opera... I was the phantom. You know i really thought I would have more to say but I don't. I guess I just quickly summarized it. Hello everyone.
Bye everyone.

3 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

Thanks for the quick summary, Cody. I'm always interested in all of the awesome things that you're busy doing. Miss you!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger barbara latocha said...

Just checking you out. Enjoyed all of your pictures. You'll have to teach me how to do that. B lat

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger ancient said...

Hi, Cody my name is George Romero Iam from southern NM My Great Granpas name was Jaun de Dios Romero And his sons name was Aristottle Romero. Iam a 2nd My dads name was also George. We used to have aranch in our family located in the Hondo valley . I've Headrd that My family came from up north. I thought maybe we could be related.Maybe you can ask yourfamily about this. Thanks George Romero

 

Post a Comment

<< Home